Monday, February 1, 2016

Catching up

We hosted a birthday party for my husband's brother last night and I forgot to do my blog post. I made some bad food choices at the birthday party (Cake! Ice cream! Yum!). I went to church for my nurturing, and I didn't get any exercise.

Today went pretty well. I started off my day by going to the gym! Yes! I finally went back to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes, I kept increasing the incline to keep my heartrate up. It felt like a decent workout. Then I came home and had a healthy lunch.  Later I spent some time reading my library book as my nurturing for the day. 

Since it is the first of the month, I'll report on my progress thus far. I have lost 4.5 lbs! I don't see any difference from last month, but I'm happy that I made some progress.

Thanks for reading, and have a great Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment