Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday, February 9

Today started on a rough note. I'll spare you the details, but I ended up having to drag Ben onto the bus this morning while he screamed that he was NOT going to school. Ugh.

After the kids were off to school, I came home, wrote out my grocery list and read my library book for awhile (my nurturing). When I got ready to leave for the grocery store, I stepped outside and realized how deep the snow was. I needed to shovel. Ugh again.

I spent an hour and a half shoveling the driveway (my exercise for today) and when I finished I decided to grocery shop tomorrow instead of today. I was worn out, the snow was heavy!

Today is Fat Tuesday and I only had some chocolate Chex mix, no other bad stuff. Tomorrow starts Lent, and I will be giving up sugary goodies. 

Since I desperately need to grocery shop tomorrow, I'm not sure what my plan is yet for the gym. I'll report on that tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment