Saturday, January 16, 2016

Friday's Post, Today

Well, I did it again. I fell asleep on the couch and forgot to make my Friday night blog post!

So let's recap Friday: I got up, and didn't feel like going to the gym. I got annoyed with myself for not going to the gym. I felt like I was moving in slow motion all day. I did several things on my to-do list and decided to stop at a blood drive because it's time for me to donate again. 

When it was my turn to see the nurse she asked, "Did you just have some hot coffee before coming in here?" I told her I had not, in fact I had been drinking a cold drink before coming in. She told me I couldn't donate because I had a fever of 100.8 F.

She asked if I felt sick or knew I was sick. I told her no, but I had been feeling a little more tired than usual. She said "Go home and go to bed! You are sick!"

So, I picked up Joe, then Natalie, then the little boys and basically plopped on the couch, where I stayed for the rest of the night.

So, no exercise, I can't think of any especially good food choices I made (it wasn't my best food day), I didn't do my blog post, and I guess I nurtured myself by refusing to get off the couch. 

I am still feeling a bit iffy today, so we'll see how I do. I'll just keep trying! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment