Saturday, January 9, 2016

Oops! January 8, 2016

I fell asleep on the couch last night and never did my blog entry. Since I fell asleep so early, I'm up bright and early this morning.

Yesterday went well. Ben was feeling a lot better and went back to school. I went to the gym and ran two miles. Then I spent some time with my sister, Kate. It was fun to have some sister time.

My visit with Kate was what I did to nurture myself, I worked out, my good food decision was to refrain from snacking after dinner (easy to do when you just pass out from exhaustion on the couch! lol) and now I have made my blog post.  I have completed my first week of my new fitness plan.

Whew! It's more tiring than I anticipated, but that will keep getting better as I keep up with my goals.

See you tomorrow! (Later today, actually) 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment