Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sick Day


Today didn't go as planned. When I went to wake up Ben this morning he was complaining of a sore throat and had a croupy cough. It was pretty clear he needed to stay home from school. This meant that my plan to go to the gym went out the window.

We spent our day snuggling on the couch and by this afternoon he was feeling a lot better. He still has a cough but definitely has his energy back up.

As far as my other goals, I'm blogging, I nurtured myself by having a nice phone conversation with a friend (and snuggling with Ben), and I made a good food choice by sticking to my no sugar plan. Tomorrow I should be fine to go back to the gym. I just can't decide if I will run or do water aerobics. I'm feeling very energetic after having a day off!

Have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment