Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Always Something

Today started out with me getting ready for the gym, then driving the two oldest kids to school. It took longer than usual because the roads were bad. By the time we got home, Sam was complaining of back pain and wasn't feeling well. I took Ben to the bus stop and kept Sam home. 

But then I was worried about Sam so I made him a doctor appointment (It turns out he sprained a muscle in his back, he'll be fine.) 

After his appointment, I spent 45 minutes shoveling the driveway, which I'm counting as my workout, and then went grocery shopping.

Today was one of those days when I felt like I barely sat down all day. I made lots of good food decisions today, though. I can't think of anything I did to nurture myself, so I will probably go read some of my book before bed.

Overall it was a good day. As long as none of the kids are sick or injured, I will be at the gym tomorrow doing water aerobics.

Happy Monday and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment