Thursday, January 14, 2016

Off Course, Again

I got into my bathing suit this morning, ready to do water aerobics, when I stood up quickly and realized I had a pounding headache. Natalie stayed home from school with an earache, and Frank was feeling sick too. Clearly we have something going around our house. 

I knew there were still lots of things I needed to accomplish, so I skipped the gym. (For example, I'm at my middle school Battle of the Books meeting right now, although I'd rather be in bed!)

I stuck with my rule of no sugar on the weekdays, although I just really wanted the comfort of a big cup of hot cocoa. It's very cold outside and the roads are STILL pretty bad.  

I nurtured myself with a nice long talk with a friend.

At this point, I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow. I will just see how I feel after a good night of sleep and go from there! I plan to go to bed early, but need to see Big Bang Theory first.

Happy Thursday to you, see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment