Friday, January 1, 2016

Less Sadness, More Fitness for 2016

I have struggled with how to blog about grief as I keep healing. As you can see, I stopped blogging for months because I just didn't know what to say about my life and my grief. Today, the first day of a new year, I have made a decision about this blog: it's time for me to start blogging again.

My one-word mantra for this year is "Healing".

I am going to work hard to heal myself, both mind body, this whole year. You, my dear readers, are going to come along with me for the ride.

My goals are as follows:

1. Exercise 4 times per week all year long

2. Do one small (or big) thing each day to nurture myself emotionally

3. Make one (or more!) good food decision each day

4. Make one blog entry per day to document my progress

Yes, you read that right! I plan to blog each day of 2016, along with taking concrete steps toward continuing my healing. I am sure I will struggle at times, but I am going to aim high! I am more than excited to see what this year will bring, and to share it all with you.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment: