Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12, 2016

It was another crazy day filled with lots of snow, bad roads, and complications. I stayed home from the gym because of the roads and the driveway needed to be shoveled, but right as I was about to start shoveling, my neighbor showed up and plowed it (thanks Anthony!).

I had already planned to stay home, and I was going to be missing yoga tonight because of a Deacons meeting at church, so I did a 40 minute yoga workout I found on YouTube.

I made a good food decision by sticking to my "no sugar on weekdays" rule.  I nurtured myself by visiting with a friend, and I almost forgot to blog but did it anyway! Whew!

Well, it turned out that my Deacon meeting was cancelled because of the weather, so I could have gone to yoga after all. I stayed home, though. Hopefully there will be fewer weather complications tomorrow. 

Have a great Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment